Mafex ESB Boba Fett No 16 Review and what is wrong with it

Que ce soit par Ebay ou tout autre échange commercial, discutez de vos bonnes et mauvaises expérience de vendeur et d'acheteur.

Modérateur : Staff MIB

Répondre
volkerc
Clone Wars - 2009
Clone Wars - 2009

01 déc. 2017 22:26

This review is something folks should know about.
Those who know me also know that I'm a Fett fan, so here is somewhat of a bad experience folks should know about.
I have purchased some Medicom ESB Fetts and I don't like how the manufacturer is handling their Quality issues.
I read quite often how people complain about cheap action figures and how bad they are painted, well personally I'm quite happy with the cheaper ones AND how those companies address the
issues, but not how this company deals with their rather expensive product. Here is what happened.
Upon opening the box which had already a cut flap even though it was factory sealed the holster fell out. It wasn"t even attached to the figure. You "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" see a glue spot
but apparently the glue wouldn't hold it in place. Lousy job Medicom! Next up on the right gauntlet the white paint is smeared over it looking like it was appiled to thick and dripped down.
Then a fat big green paint buildup on the chest after most likely a paint touch up with a brush. Incorrectly mounted jet on the backpack.Wrong left shoulder color, but then the real bummer
a stalk that isn"t even straight. The fun part they attached some plastic so it wouldn't bend when placed in the blister. Guess what Medicom, it didn't help because the initial piece is already
formed like a bow!. Confronted with the Quality issues their customer service didn't give a damn. Their response was that the figure is not for sale internationally and I should contact the seller for
a refund or to deal with the issue. Yes folks you read that right. The poor quality is not the problem of Medicom the manufacturer, it is the sellers problem! they basically told me to go F.... myself.
it is my fault that I bought their product! No such thing as, sorry we will learn from, oh, how could this happen, no, only constant repeats of, the item was not intended for international sale!
Now what a great way to stand behind a product! I guess they forget that the same figure could have ended up with a customer in Japan. Would they have treated him the same way?
Hey Disney, how about you rethink issueing them a license? What a joke. What a great company! What a poor way dealing with their poor product that they want top dollars for.
And the other figure didn't look much better. I could go on with other things that are not correct with this figure,(edge lines on the chesta armor, shoulder plates, knee armor, incorrect and too dark green paint) but I'm saving my breath. Look at the pics, check the links or the TDH and the RPF
to double check if you like. Good thing I haven't bought the ROTJ Fett yet or other Medicom figures. Not interested in spending my money on companies who don't give a darn and respond in such unprofessional manner.

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

For those who think I don't know what I'm talking about:
http://forum.starwars-figuren.com/fo...?TOPIC_ID=1412

Feel also free to check The TDH and RPF for reference.

And Medicom latest response:

Dear Customer,

Although we do not support overseas customers directly, our Product Management Dept. has checked a condition of the item sincerely. However, we are afraid that we are unable to support this issue since we did not release this product to overseas and we do not replace for resale/non-direct items. Please contact the seller for exchange/refund.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

*Please be advised that our office is currently closed for New Years Holiday from December 29th to January 4th.

Best regards,

---------------------------------
MEDICOM TOY CORPORATION
3-22-5 Uehara Shibuya Tokyo 151-0064
TEL#65306;+81-3-3460-3933
overseas@medicomtoy.co.jp
http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp

VolkerC
http://www.starwars-figuren.com/
Répondre

Revenir à « Vos expériences »