Code 3 Interview in Entertainment Earth Catalog en anglais

Pour les amateurs de vaisseaux qui rêve de détails.

Modérateur : Staff MIB

Répondre
titoun
SAGA
SAGA

15 nov. 2005 15:58

source code 3 forum

Hi everyone,

Got the new Entertainment Earth catalog today (Winter) and there's an interview with Scott Schellhase (C3 Executive VP). Here are the highlights -

EE: Have there been any vehicles from Star Wars that Code3 wanted to tackle, but didn't for any particular reason?

C3: Since the day we started we have always wanted to produce a complete set of vehicles and starships in one scale of the entire Star Wars universe as we know it. I "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !"'t imagine a more definitive collection than a single scale set. Of course marketing and business plans don't really gel with this idea but I would love to do it anyway.

EE: Do you plan on doing new versions of old favorite vehicles, such as X-wing with Dagobah Dirt Deco, or will these spacecraft be more or less one-shot deals?

C3: That is a great question and I wish I could show you our sample department as we have already created these deco's as well as many others that just haven't made it to the marketing department yet.

EE: How do you decide when to include miniature figures....

C3: Starting with the Republic Gunship we will probably feature figures in all future Star Wars vehicle/ship models. Just wait until you see the number of figures inside of the AT-AT that is coming out in 2006. The X-1 Advanced Tie Fighter features the Dark Lord himself in the pilot's seat!

EE: Is the rumor true that your 2006 AT-AT will also include a appropriately sized Snowspeeder as a bonus item?

C3: The Snowspeeder was included in the hand sample process but has not been approved yet. I think it is very likely that it will be part of the final production set.

EE: Last question: Giant Die-Cast Death Star?

C3: It is pretty far down on our list for the obvious reasons of cost and ability to make it so it could be life styled withing existing collections. I think our AT-AT will raise the bar on what collectors expect from a model so I don't want to say 'never' to any project.

----------------------------------------------

There you have it. Good stuff. All I "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" say to Code3 at this point is
TLVR
Episode I
Episode I

16 nov. 2005 19:56

Wow, apparemment le AT-AT va déchirer grâve! 8)
2ora
Vintage ROTJ
Vintage ROTJ

17 nov. 2005 17:46

et le Tie normal "Mince", il arriva quand????????????????? :evil:

mais une Death Star, c'est bien!!! :D
Do. Or do not. There is no try
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Par le pouvoir de la Vérité j’ai, de mon vivant, conquis l’Univers
Schum
Old Staff MIB
Old Staff MIB