Le futur packaging de 2010

Tout ce qui concerne les figurines et vaisseaux 3" 3/4 de la Clone Wars 3D collection

Modérateur : Staff MIB

Répondre
kenobithomas
Episode I
Episode I

12 févr. 2010 17:49

Réponse à la question dimanche !
LOST FOREVER
HURLEY (to Jack): "He's worse than Yoda."
Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You...
Masterwindu

12 févr. 2010 18:43

Et je serais pas la :? Je serais a galoper sur le pont du golden gates :D :belebele:
kenobithomas
Episode I
Episode I

13 févr. 2010 12:54

Hasbro Star Wars Toy Fair Secrets Revealed!

HASBRO STAR WARS’ 2010 TOY LINE CAPTURES THE EXCITEMENT AND ADVENTURE OF POPULAR STAR WARS
: THE CLONE WARS ANIMATED SERIES

PAWTUCKET, R.I. (February 12, 2010) — The FORCE remains strong at Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE: HAS) which continues to bring all the action, battles and fantasy of STAR WARS to life with a full array of toys and games. In 2010, STAR WARS fans "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" celebrate the launch of the third season of the highly-rated STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS animated series with toys that replicate the battles between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. This year, Hasbro also commemorates the 30th anniversary of fan-favorite Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back with toys, special packaging and promotions that recreate the excitement fans experienced when the film stormed into theaters “a long time ago.”

2010 is the year of the LIGHTSABER! Kid-favorite villain GENERAL GRIEVOUS, introduced initially in the live-action films and prominently featured as the villain in the STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS animated series, has put his own twist on the noble weapon of the JEDI by spinning multiple LIGHTSABERS simultaneously. Utilizing completely new technology, the new STAR WARS GENERAL GRIEVOUS LIGHTSABER allows kids to have the power of the dark side warrior’s signature move by spinning two LIGHTSABERS in one hand.

Stomping onto the scene in 2010 is the new STAR WARS AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport), which captures the size and power of this seemingly impenetrable Imperial vehicle prominently featured in Episode V. Hasbro’s design team packed this vehicle with a mind-blowing array of features! Large enough to hold up to 20 action figures (sold separately) inside, the exceptionally detailed vehicle features LED lights, authentic movie phrases, projectile-firing cannons, a deployable speeder bike, and even a retractable zip-line in its belly to recreate one of LUKE SKYWALKER’s signature scenes from the movie. Despite YODA’s declaration in the movie that “size matters not,” fans will agree that this largest-ever
AT-AT vehicle is a great way to bring home the action from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.
The mysterious Boba Fett played a key role in the original STAR WARS trilogy, firmly establishing him as a favorite villain for generations of fans. For the first time ever, kids "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" pretend to be this legendary bounty hunter with the new BOBA FETT HELMET, which features key phrases from the STAR WARS trilogy and includes a light-up tracking scope.

STAR WARS products available in 2010

STAR WARS GENERAL GRIEVOUS LIGHTSABER
(Approximate Retail Price: $34.99; Ages: 6 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
JEDI warriors have long recognized the prowess of GENERAL GRIEVOUS as a highly skilled, elusive and often multiple-LIGHTSABER-wielding adversary. Now, kids "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" engage in LIGHTSABER battles just like this powerful cyborg with the new STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS GENERAL GRIEVOUS LIGHTSABER. Battle with the power of GENERAL GRIEVOUS by spinning the two LIGHTSABERS simultaneously in one hand, take out the spinner and connect the two LIGHTSABERS for double-bladed LIGHTSABER action, or use the two separately to ward off an opponent. Both LIGHTSABERS include electronic lights and battle sounds!

STAR WARS AT-AT
(Approximate Retail Value: $99,99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
In space, size does matter, and Hasbro certainly kept that in mind when creating its all-new, highly detailed STAR WARS AT-AT. The AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) played a significant role in the Empire’s military assault in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and it will play an equally important role in every fan’s toy collection this year! Measuring more than 24 inches tall, nearly 28 inches long, and 12 inches wide, this colossal vehicle holds up to 20 STAR WARS figures – 6 of which "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" fit in its head alone! – and includes so many play and electronic features true to its on-screen counterpart that it’s hard to believe! From the zip-line in its body and articulated legs for superb poseability, to its LED lights and authentic movie sounds and phrases, this is the must-have addition for STAR WARS fans of all ages. Includes a 3 ¾ inch AT-AT driver action figure and a pop-out speeder bike.

STAR WARS BOBA FETT HELMET
(Approximate Retail Price: $34.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
Show off your bounty hunting skills like Boba Fett, the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, with the
STAR WARS BOBA FETT HELMET. Impressively designed and styled, the STAR WARS BOBA FETT HELMET allows children to pretend to be their favorite bounty hunter as featured in both the movie THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and the new animated series STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS. The helmet also features electronic sounds and phrases and a light-up tracking scope!

Quand au Halifire Droid c'est pas en figurine c'est comme le truc à hélice gunship et chasseur obi:
STAR WARS HAILFIRE DROID R/C VEHICLE
(Approximate Retail Price: $59.99; Ages: 8 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
A Separatist droid’s value in battle is based on two factors: firepower and aggression. And with the
STAR WARS HAILFIRE DROID R/C VEHICLE, you have both! The first STAR WARS R/C vehicle to be offered in the 3 ¾ inch scale, this powerful droid vehicle is armed with 18 projectile-firing cannons that "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" be fired from the handheld remote to take on opponents from a distance. Sensitive remote-controlled handling makes this droid great for flips, stunts and taking down the 3 ¾ inch clone army. Between its versatile maneuverability and high-fire power, no galactic army should be without it! 3 ¾ inch CLONE TROOPER action figure included.

STAR WARS GALACTIC BATTLE GAME
(Available: August 1, 2010)
STAR WARS fans, prepare to battle your friends in head-to-head action and unlock the hidden powers of your favorite action figures. In 2010, a wide selection of Hasbro’s STAR WARS 3 ¾ inch action figures will include the all-new STAR WARS GALACTIC BATTLE GAME. Each figure is packaged with a competitive gaming base, a unique battle attributes card and a die to play the game, allowing kids to interact with their STAR WARS action figures in a whole new way. Game on!

Fans "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" collect the GALACTIC BATTLE GAME components with STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS 3 ¾ inch ACTION FIGURES, STAR WARS SAGA LEGENDS 3 ¾ inch ACTION FIGURES, STAR WARS
DELUXE FIGURE AND VEHICLES and STAR WARS BATTLE PACKS.

STAR WARS 3 ¾ INCH VINTAGE ACTION FIGURES
(Approximate Retail Value: $7.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
In 2010, Hasbro is taking STAR WARS fans back to “a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away” with 28 STAR WARS 3 ¾ inch VINTAGE ACTION FIGURES. The selection includes all-time favorite characters from throughout the six-film Saga, such as LUKE SKYWALKER, 4-LOM, DENGAR and HAN SOLO. Each of the figures in this assortment will feature the exceptionally accurate design and superb articulation customary to Hasbro’s action figures, and they will be offered in packaging reminiscent to that of the original 1978-1984 STAR WARS packaging!

Additionally fans are also encouraged to collect five of the marked figures in the new vintage lineup to send away for their very own “Rocket Firing” BOBA FETT action figure, identically styled after the 1980 mail-away figure.

Donc est-ce que il n'y aura finalement pas de figurine TCW vintage car par rapport à hier où on voyait le pakcing TCW vintage là on ne parle pas de TCW dans les vintage !

THE ANSWERS ARE COMING !
ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN PHOTOS TONIGHT AND TOMORROW !!!!!!!
LOST FOREVER
HURLEY (to Jack): "He's worse than Yoda."
Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You...
Masterwindu

13 févr. 2010 14:56

Bon je vais louper sa en tout cas la je part dans 1h a l'aeroport alors a bientot mib !
Répondre

Revenir à « The Clone Wars 3D Collection »