STAR WARS : CELEBRATION V à Orlando

Retrouvez ici toutes les infos sur l'event de l'année 2010 !

Modérateur : Staff MIB

polothejedi
Staff MIB - Admin
Staff MIB - Admin

14 déc. 2009 14:49

Le truc pour l'hotel c'est de remplir les chambres que les gens qui vienne tout seul on ce mette a plusieurs.
501st Legion Member - TK27388
darkgrievous
POTF2 Red Card
POTF2 Red Card

14 déc. 2009 15:52

Sebswgougou a écrit : On peux acheter la Passe n'importe quand ou il faut faire vite question sold out ou bien il y a toujours des Passes de disponible :?: :?: :?:
Pour l'hôtel, je serais intéressé si c'est moins cher si il y a un groupe!
:drink:
Les pass (sauf futur VIP)sont en quantité illimité (bon pas tout a fait mais bon amha t'a au bas mots un mois sou deux pour les 4 jours pour les autres il seront toujours dispo, au guichet dans le pire des cas)

Pour les hôtels faut voir les offres officiel qui vont sortir avant de savoir ce qu'ont fait.
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig.
DARKTROOPER
POTF2 - SOTE
POTF2 - SOTE

15 déc. 2009 12:34

polothejedi a écrit :Le truc pour l'hotel c'est de remplir les chambres que les gens qui vienne tout seul on ce mette a plusieurs.
Voila polo,c'est également ce que je pense :wink: ,on avais fait ca pour C III.
Mon reve le plus fou,serrer la main à MR IAN MAC DIARMID.C'EST FAIT ;-)
POTF2 Red Card
POTF2 Red Card

15 déc. 2009 15:32

twitter a écrit :Keep your eyes on starwarscelebration.com for an interactive new feature coming soon.
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig.
darkgrievous
POTF2 Red Card
POTF2 Red Card

17 déc. 2009 20:49

Steve Sansweet, 64, head of fan relations for Lucasfilm. The company recently announced its Star Wars Celebration V is coming to the Orange County Convention Center from August 12-15, 2010. Sansweet spoke with Sentinel Staff Writer Sara K. Clarke.

CFB: When did you start Star Wars Celebrations, and why?

We started our first celebration in 1999, and it took place about a month before the opening of the first prequel, which was The Phantom Menace, Episode 1. The idea was to get our fans engaged and have something special for them with the new movie about to premier, show them a bit of a sneak, and just get together and have some fun.

CFB: What attracted you to Orlando?

A lot of things. Number one, many of us are familiar with Orlando because it is such a tourist destination. It has so many amazing activities, and it has a wonderful convention center. Surprisingly, there aren't that many convention centers in the U.S. that "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" accommodate the kinds of crowds that we often get and the kind of space we need.

CFB: Do you have plans to collaborate with Disney, given the Star Wars rides and events they have?

We've already started talking to our friends at Disney, even in advance of actually settling on Orlando. We've had more detailed discussions and we'll continue to. It just makes sense: Star Wars Weekends [at Disney's Hollywood Studios] is so popular, it draws so many of our fans to Orlando and there are all kinds of happening with regards to the Star Tours ride ... We're trying to come up with some ideas to both cross promote and do some other cool things for the fans.

CFB: How many people do you expect?

The largest attendance that we've ever had was at Star Wars Celebration IV in Los Angeles at the L.A. Convention Center. That was 35,000 unduplicated attendees over a five-day period. Orlando is our normal four-day show and we're certainly planning for around 30,000, but we "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !" accommodate more than that.

CFB: This is the first year Lucasfilm Ltd. is working with Reed Exhibitions' PopGroup to put on the show. What do you hope they'll bring to the table?

Well, Reed is a very large worldwide organization. And they are the largest exhibition company in the world. They put on a lot of tradeshows. Their PopGroup started four years ago with New York comic con and very quickly made that one of the premier pop culture shows in the U.S. We've been very impressed with their work in doing that … They understand fans.

CFB: Central Florida has a strong cohort of fans who dress up as Stormtroopers for charity. Did they have anything to do with bringing the event here?

Well, I'll tell you, our fans in Orlando were the most vocal and one of them started a Web site and there were postings and petitions online. We have a very strong contingent of two of the fan organizations in Florida: both the 501st Legion, which represents the bad guys in the films and the Rebel Legion, which represents the good guys … We know we have a huge support base in Florida, and yeah, that certainly enters into our consideration when we're looking for a place because you "pffffffuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !"'t do a show like this without a lot of help, a lot of volunteers. And one thing these groups and some other related groups add is that interaction and that immersive experience.

CFB: Personally, do you consider yourself more a Luke Skywalker or a Han Solo?

Oooh, that's tough. Well, I have to admit that growing up, I always was a Luke Skywalker. I'm not quite the romantic Han Solo type. There was something about Luke —- leaving some of his whining aside — something about Luke and his seeking. I mean, he is the hero, he goes on the journey, and at that time in my life I was sort of going on my own life journey, so I did identify with Luke.
DARKTROOPER
POTF2 - SOTE
POTF2 - SOTE

18 déc. 2009 13:41

Merci darkgrievous :wink:
Mon reve le plus fou,serrer la main à MR IAN MAC DIARMID.C'EST FAIT ;-)
POTF2 Red Card
POTF2 Red Card

14 févr. 2010 0:30

Jviens de me rendre compte que juste à coté ya seaworld et surtout MAnta coaster :banana2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPkDIPhvnm4

Par contre toujours rien niveau invité,pas vip etc :gne:
polothejedi
Staff MIB - Admin
Staff MIB - Admin

14 févr. 2010 1:47

YESSSSSS un petit tour la deuxieme semaine de mon sejour avec ma sister est prévu la bas !! J'ai deja mes entré pour disney world lol
darkgrievous
POTF2 Red Card
POTF2 Red Card

14 févr. 2010 1:51

Disney world en pleins mois d'aout, t'aime les sensations fortes :mrgreen:
polothejedi
Staff MIB - Admin
Staff MIB - Admin

14 févr. 2010 2:04

Peur de rien mdr
Sebswgougou
Staff MIB
Staff MIB

26 févr. 2010 17:35

Si quelqu'un à des infos pour Walt Disney, faites moi savoir. Moi aussi je planifie y aller avec ma petite famille!!!!
Sylvain aka Ben84, nos pensées vont vers toi, nous ne t’oublierons jamais mon ami.
darkgrievous
POTF2 Red Card
POTF2 Red Card

26 févr. 2010 18:01

Sebswgougou a écrit :Si quelqu'un à des infos pour Walt Disney, faites moi savoir. Moi aussi je planifie y aller avec ma petite famille!!!!
t'entends quoi par infos ?
Sebswgougou
Staff MIB
Staff MIB

27 févr. 2010 4:38

darkgrievous a écrit :
Sebswgougou a écrit :Si quelqu'un à des infos pour Walt Disney, faites moi savoir. Moi aussi je planifie y aller avec ma petite famille!!!!
t'entends quoi par infos ?
Bah, j'y connais rien et ce seras mon premier voyage avec ma famille lol!
Ce que je veux dire, c'est que si quelqu'un est déjà aller à Walt Disney, qu'il me partage les endroits Hot à aller, si il y a un hotel particulier... si c'est loin de CV, du genre est-ce que je peux réservé à un seul hotel pour CV et Walt Disney. En même temps, ma fille và avoir prêt de 4 ans, donc, je vais être un peux limité quant à mes activités. Bref, j'ai un tas de questionnement... Je crois que je vais me prendre quelques brochures dans les agences de voyage, ce sera mieux :) .
Sylvain aka Ben84, nos pensées vont vers toi, nous ne t’oublierons jamais mon ami.
polothejedi
Staff MIB - Admin
Staff MIB - Admin

23 mars 2010 21:37

Si il y a encore des interessés :

http://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/10-03/0323VIPCV

ca fait une sacré somme quand même
darkgrievous
POTF2 Red Card
POTF2 Red Card

23 mars 2010 21:46

Sympa mais trop cher pour moi, surtout pour ce qui est proposé.
Répondre

Revenir à « Celebration V - Orlando 2010 »